Holiday Book Sale!


Get yours today! I have made recent updates to the books, and each book is discounted through the end of the year. I missed offering a Black Friday or Cyber sale, although the holiday season is not over yet!

Both printed books are currently discounted 15%, and the price of the eBook has been reduced, as I was not able to "discount" that one. Here is the Lulu link to all three versions: Eating Healthy can be Delicious and Easy.

You can get additional discounts with Lulu codes. I searched Google and found a few, which are listed below. I have not used these codes, so I cannot guarantee whether they work. Feel free to share your experience with any of the codes below, and/or share other codes that have worked.

Lulu codes:

  • SOCIAL25 - 25% off through 1/28/2015 (worked for me)
  • SHQ15 - free mail shipping; expires 1/19/2015
  • KRBM2 - 30% off; expires 12/15/2014 (worked for me)
  • KTP4 - 25% off (worked for me)
  • FJE25 - 25% off; expires 12/11/2014
  • GETIT15 - 15% off all books (this worked for me)
  • FWD15 - 15% for retweeting
  • JDPY4 - 25% (could not find qualifications or dates for use)
  • FLASH30 - 30% (could not find qualifications for use)
  • SLASH30 - 30% (could not find qualifications for use)
  • LULUORDERS5 - 5% off everything
  • TRESACE - 40% off 3 books + 1 free
  • DISCOUNT10 - 10% off (this worked for me)
  • 25EXTRA - 25% off everything
  • GMF14 - free mail shipping or 50% off ground shipping
  • FREESHIP10 - free shipping + $10 off on orders over $100
Happy Holidays to all!

Comments