New Book Available in Paperback, Hardcover, and eBook!

I am excited to share that I have just released my first printed book about healthy eating! The book contains information for making healthy food choices, and nearly 150 recipes! Some of the recipes in this blog are included in the book, making it easier to find and reference them.

The book is currently available in paperback and hardcover on Lulu: Eating Healthy Can Be Delicious and Easy!

*UPDATE: This book is now available as an eBook, too. The link in this post will take you to Lulu where all three options are available.

Since this is my first publication, I am anxious to know readers' thoughts. Please share your comments here, as well as in reviews, so that I can make adjustments for future books, as needed. 


I hope everyone enjoys the book ~ Happy reading and cooking!


Comments